Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bella Pouches In The Shop


I've completed some more Bella Pouches and listed them in my Etsy shop. It was a lot of fun picking out fabrics for my new pattern to mix and match. I really like the look of a different fabric for the flap.




I think the black one with scissors is my personal favorite. Wouldn't it be adorable to use as a sewing kit? I would love to fill it with pretty spools of thread and tiny embroidery scissors. You can view more pictures of the other pouches in the shop.

I also have the Bella Pouch PDF Pattern available for those of you who are interested in making your own pouches! I've been asked if Kindles would fit in these bags. I don't have a Kindle or Nook on hand to see but the finished dimensions of the bags are 7"H x 8"W so it might just be able to.


Right now, I'm offering all my faithful readers 15% off on all purchases til the end of the week! Just enter PINKSTITCHES15 at checkout. Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable....love the FMF! Off to buy a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness so adorable! Hey, do you know any good quilters that might help me tackle a project? I have been saving Wyatt's onesies (all of the "1sts" - first thanksgiving, christmas, bday, etc) and I was hoping to make a quilt out of them. There's one problem. I don't know how to quilt. I'm looking for someone to take on the project for me {paid of course}. Let me know! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! Love the original bella pouch but off to see if the black and pink one is still available!!
    Regular reader of your blog but first comment as I think it is funny that our blogs have the same name!! :) (Great taste!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. rockrooster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Best Large Air Fryers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. Satta king online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!